The company BOLTZE ideas stands for home accessories and gift items. Since its founding in 1964, the company has grown continuously and now employs over 290 people throughout Europe. In 1993, the company headquarters was moved from Hamburg to the neighboring Ahrensburg. Due to the steady growth, BOLTZE intended to build a new distribution warehouse there next to the existing one. MALORG Consulting supported the customer in the introduction of a warehouse management system.
Support and realization of a new LVS for BOLTZE ideas
31. May 2022, Reading time: 1 min 48 second
Always new trend topics
- Support in the selection of a new warehouse management system for planned and existing warehouse.
- Goal: Creation of a specification document that captures current and future functional requirements.
In terms of the specifications
- Support during the tendering phase
- Support in reviewing the offers of the WMS providers and moderation of the presentations
- Creation of requirement specifications (incl. control)
Gathering of all relevant information
- Goal: Recording of all information relevant for the WMS.
- Carrying out ACTUAL recording of warehouse processes and material flows in the warehouse
- Examination of the processes for weaknesses and potentials
- Derivation of target processes and formulation of target concept