Digel AG is an internationally operating men’s outfitter with over 1,000 employees worldwide. The company enlisted the support of MALORG Consulting for the planning of the warehouse expansion for hanging and lying goods as well as for the RFID implementation.
Planning of warehouse expansion with hanging and lying goods as well as RFID introduction
31. May 2022, Reading time: 1 min 30 second
- Expansion of storage capacity and sorting capacity for hanging goods.
- 11,700 meters of hanging technology
- 6 inclined conveyor systems
- Manual work startions
- New planning of the storage and handling of flat goods incl. carton conveyor technology, combination of packing stations for flat and hanging garments.
- Preparation of WMS implementation: process definition, vendor pre-selection.
- RFID implementation along the supply chain, starting with the producer.