The Endress+Hauser Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of sensors, measuring instruments and system components for industrial process engineering. The distribution structure consists of production sites (PCs) and sales sites (SCs). The project business places special demands on those responsible: products from different PCs have to be shipped to a customer in one delivery. A decentralized and complex system that causes interactions and dependencies. MALORG Consulting developed a catalog of measures for reorganization for Endress + Hauser.
Reorganization of distribution logistics for Endress + Hauser
31. May 2022, Reading time: 1 min 48 second
- Goal: Establishment of a transparent distribution structure as a basis for the conception of suitable reorganization measures.
- Analysis of the current situation: recording of entire groups of companies by means of EDP data queries and manual data recording
- Result: transparent representation of worldwide supply relationships
Selected PCs and SCs in the analysis
- Future analysis ensures planning basis
- Recording, visualization & analysis of logistic processes in selected PCs and SCs
- Identification of improvement potentials and reorganization measures
- Result: catalog of measures with optimization measures in the operational area (quick wins)