Imperial Logistics is an international logistics company. For BMW, a new spare parts warehouse was planned and realized with the support of MALORG Consulting at the Wallersdorf site.
- -Packing and sorting of shipping cartons to routes in the spare parts business
- High service level (cut-off times for “next day delivery”)
- Ergonomic design of packing stations
- Station principle to minimize walking distances
- Wide range of totes/cartons (300x200mm to 1600x800mm)
- Implementation during ongoing operations with 18 shifts per week